Search This Blog

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Men can fix anything to everything........Right?

Men can fix anything!! cant imagine…..

Don 't have a spoon?
I can fix that!





Seatbelt broken?
I can fix that!


New TV too big for the old cabinet?
I can fix that!


Electrical problem?
I can fix that!




Car stereo stolen?
I can fix that!



Bookshelf cracking under the weight?
I can fix that!



Can't afford a real GPS?
I can fix that!



No ice chest?
I can fix that!


Can't read the ATM screen?
I can fix that!



Car imported from a different country?
I can fix that!





Satellite go out in the rain?
I can fix that!


Electric stove broken & can't heat coffee?
I fixed that.












Exhaust pipe dragging?
I can fix that!


Gotta feed the baby AND do the laundry?
I can fix that!



Cables falling behind the desk?
I can fix that!


Speechless
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment